MK-290 1+1 Servo Model Automatic Non-woven Face Mask Making Machine
Disposable 2-5 Layers Non-Woven Surgical Face Mask Making Machine with Single Line Description:
1+1 high speed mask production line is composed of one body machine and one ear loop welding machine. The body machine is responsible for the production of the mask body, and the ear loop welding machine is responsible for the welding of the earloop.
After the body machine makes the mask body, it is output through a small belt and then automatically sent to the earloop welding machine. The earloop welding machine automatically cuts the earloop and welds it to the mask body through the principle of ultrasonic waves, and manufactures the finished outlet mask, which is collected by the receiving conveyor belt.
Disposable 2-5 Layers Non-Woven Surgical Face Mask Making Machine with Single Line specification:
Disposable 2-5 Layers Non-Woven Surgical Face Mask Making Machine with Single Line Details:
Stable mask blank sealing
The part to prevents wraping and breaking of ear loops
Ear welding station
Finished face masks colletcion
It takes small room to produce masks and is easy to operate.
High speed, its stable speed can be 100-125 pcs/min according to the many times tests and the feedbacks from our customers
Wenzhou goodplus machinery has more than 20 years experience in making equipment of disposable medical covers and health products. We have more than 2 invent patent, and 10 new design patent. Wenzhou goodplus machinery are specialized in making protective products equipment such as PE/CPE shoes cover machine, non-woven shoes cover making machine, boot cover making machine, disposable plastic bath tub /massage tub /anti-dust cover making machine, doctor cap making machine, anti-dust mask making machine, steering wheel cover making machine and pot cover making machine.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Validity of Quotation:
- One Month
2. Delivery time:
- Effected within 30 days from the date of signing the purchase contract and receipt of T/T affected for advance payment.
- Loading port: Ningbo Port
3. Payment terms :
- Effect payment by T/T in two installments exactly 30% advance payment and remaining 70% payment before shipment
4. Quality of Goods:
- 100% brand new
- Origin of Goods: China.
5. Packing and Marking :
- Packing: Wooden Pallet Packing
6. Installation, Adjusting & Commissioning:
- Installation and Adjusting: If required, the seller will dispatch the technician to your country for installation, adjusting the machine and training the workers at your plant. This price is inclusive of the fee of installation and debugging. However the buyer should take on all costs required during our technician’s stay in the buyer’s country, including round airplane tickets, accommodation, and food .
1. How long will your engineer reach our factory?
--Within one week after machine arrival your factory.
2. How many days will you finish installing?
--We will finish installation and training within 15days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?
--You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary 100USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?
--All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?
--We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 100USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
--We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.